It's been busy around here, but below is a sneak peek at our week!
Grandma and the kids all washed the vehicles and Sage was content to sit back and watch the action:

Sage making her morning rounds around the yard:

Rowdy time with Ben:
We love how this pic captures Sage's ears flapping!

Running free!

Airborne!

Sniffing once again...

Ben and the kids were getting ready to play "Duck-duck- Goose," we wondered what she'd do while we played:

Sage's new view on the way to Grandma's house:

Sage taking in the sunlight and fresh mountain air:

Oh we adore her!
Grandma and the kids all washed the vehicles and Sage was content to sit back and watch the action:
Sage making her morning rounds around the yard:
Rowdy time with Ben:
We love how this pic captures Sage's ears flapping!
Running free!
Airborne!
Sniffing once again...
Ben and the kids were getting ready to play "Duck-duck- Goose," we wondered what she'd do while we played:
Sage's new view on the way to Grandma's house:
Sage taking in the sunlight and fresh mountain air:
Oh we adore her!
Oh! How happy she looks! Here, in Daytona Beach, I'm getting ready for the moving company. The kitchen cabinets are free of all food stuffs, I've gone through all book shelves closets and yesterday I tackled the garage. Next Thursday the movers arrive and crate my belongings to the ship for a 4-6 week trip to England, so there's not much time left. My daughter arrives this Saturday for 10 days and, my husband, Brian, arrives the following Saturday. We will leave for my new home July 2.
ReplyDeleteThe heat is unbearable, and it's hovering around 100 without relief in future weather forecasts. I'll bet the weather at your elevation is much more pleasant. Things are dry to a crisp in our yards, and I'm looking forward to England's 70 degree summers.
I hope you know how much I appreciate this blog. Sage was my constant companion, my snuggle buddy, and I am so happy to know she is with you. I don't know if you've noticed this habit or if it is possible with so many people to love - she would sleep at my feet but jump up to attention if my bottom came out of the seat. Even if it was simply to get something and sit back down, she would always be at the ready to follow me wherever I would go. I've never had a dog so attentive and focused on what I was doing or where I would be in the house or classroom. Wherever I was, there she was. Sage had a Lab dad and a Golden mom. She is called a Goldador. My Stormy was a Golden and a yellow rug. I think all that energy she has must come from the Lab in her. She's like a sentry, always watching, and so dedicated to her duty - I am comforted whenever I see these pictures that are so full of fun and affection. She is thriving.
Please, tell Linda that Carol and Megan were over the other day and went on and on about the fantastic blog. You've done such a beautiful job - your family blog is wonderful, too. We have enjoyed seeing Linda, as she is sorely missed, and the views of the countryside you share are breathtaking! I've posted the blog on Facebook, so there are many people checking in on Sage - and your mother! I've gotten messages from students who miss them both and teachers and parents who love them, as well. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.